I literally feel like September just began and now October is lurking around the corner. So much has been going on, but it’s all good. Here’s some of the things I’ve been up to since the beginning of the month:
– participated in the Made in America Festival in Philly.
– designed and distributed my e-newsletter with my fall/winter show schedule.
– had a trunk show at The Little Apple in Manayunk, PA.
– took on a new retailer, oWowCow Creamery in Wrightstown, PA.
– participated in the Outdoor Craft Store in Swarthmore, PA.
– participated in the opening day Clover Market in Ardmore, PA.
This weekend I’ll be at the first annual Woodbury Fall Arts Fest in where else? Woodbury, NJ.
Look at this layout! I’ll be in Booth #220 on Railroad Avenue between Wallace and Hopkins) amongst dozens of artisan vendors, musicians, craft beer gardens and so much more. I’m intrigued by what offerings lie in ‘The Art of Spice’ tent.
Hope to see you this Saturday in Woodbury between 11 – 6.